Having the ability to deliver a perfect espresso every time makes a Wega coffee machine invaluable to your business. If your coffee tastes great, customers will keep coming back for more.
Wega is an Italian company that was established in 1985 and as such it’s a brand which represents the Italian tradition of drinking espresso coffee. With their minimalist design and attractive finish, a Wega coffee machine makes a stylish front of house addition to your café or restaurant.
Here at Café Solutions we currently stock the Wega Pegaso and Polaris coffee machines – both have a great reputation for reliability, quality and longevity – but in addition, a Wega coffee machine provides the flexibility you need – you can set them up for exactly how you want them to be. This allows you to meet the constant demand for freshly brewed coffee throughout the day.
Endearingly practical, yet an absolute joy to use, Wega coffee machines aren’t short on Italian styling. Functional yet stunningly elegant, they seamlessly fuse the finest raw materials together to make one serious piece of kit. With a sleek copper boiler and eye-catching stainless steel chassis, they really do make brewing a cup of your favourite blend a thing of beauty.
While the Wega Polaris is a standard height machine perfect for medium to large volume sites, the Wega Pegaso is smaller and compact. Both are available with 2 steam wands but the Polaris has a large boil capacity allowing you to better cope during those busy periods.
Here are some considerations you might need to think about when buying the right Wega coffee machine for your venue
There’s no denying the fact that the right coffee machine can give a great boost to your reputation and improve your bottom line. However, before you part with your hard-earned cash there are some points you need to consider.
- Where will the machine be housed for best work-flow efficiency, closeness to utilities like water, power, and drainage
- What type of coffee you are preparing? Are you serving coffee for the masses or are you looking to go into the specialist market? This will indicate which Wega coffee machine you choose.
- What space is needed in and around my coffee machine? Copious amounts of coffee, tea and milk all need to be stored within close proximity, so space may also dictate the make and model of your coffee machine.
- Is your machine being manned by trained baristas? If so, then it isn’t so important what Wega Coffee machine you buy. However, if it is likely to be stationed by trainees or newly promoted team members then you might want to opt for a machine with a stabile extraction profile.to produce a consistent cup of coffee time after time.
- Are you over or under 5kgs a week? Any café doing under 5 kgs of coffee per week can make do with a single-group machine. Whereas any café doing over 5 kgs and up to 15kgs will need a two-group machine.
So there you have it…
If you’re looking for a coffee maker that is as robust as it is stylish, talk to Café Solutions about our range of Wega Coffee maker. Call us or download our online catalogue for more details.