Our replica Tolix dining chair is the perfect solution if you love authentic Tolix style but don’t like the price tag. Originally found gracing all the bars and bistros of Paris streets, the Tolix chair was designed back in 1939 by Xavier Pauchard and became a huge success which is popular the world over.
Its timeless design and retro appeal are what makes this iconic chair so popular even in today’s competitive market. Over the years, Pauchard made a few alterations to the original chair in order that bar owners could stack it when it wasn’t in use, for convenient storage.
Gorgeous metallic lustres and bold bright colours
Our replica Tolix dining chair comes in a gorgeous array of colours and finishes including metallic sheens of antique silver, antique gold and antique copper as well as black and white. Customers can also choose from a range of bold bright colours including apple green, yellow, red, orange, and sky blue. Further choices include a matte or gloss powder coating, and timber or cushioned seats. Whether you’re looking to add a splash of colour or create a warm cosy glow with metallics, our replica Tolix chairs enable you to have fun creating just the ambience you’re after.
Our replica chairs have been made in the same way as the original using high-quality steel and precision welding to ensure durability in the busiest of environments. Rubber gliders fitted to the feet protect your floor from marks and scratches when the chair is moved around. Our chairs are also finished with powder coating that helps prevent the steel from marks.
Benefits of a replica Tolix dining chair
Replica Tolix dining chairs are hugely popular in Australia and not without good reason. Some of their many benefits include:
- Affordability – With prices ranging from $36 to $81, our Tolix chairs are extremely affordable and allow you to create the Tolix designer look at a fraction of the cost.
- Strong and durable – made from steel our Tolix chairs are incredibly strong which means that they will give you many years of service
- Improve with age – Like a good red wine, our replica Tolix chairs actually improve with age and the odd knock or scratch just adds to their character
- Stackable – These chairs can be stacked up to 10 high which makes them a great option if storage space is limited
- Lightweight – Because they’re only light it’s easy for your staff to move these chairs from one place to another to meet customer demands
- Easy maintenance – finally, maintaining these chairs is a doddle. All that’s needed is a wipe down with a damp cloth and mild cleansing agent to remove any dirt or stains.
Our replica Tolix chair is also available in a tall stool version for use with bar tables and comes with a back for additional customer support. The range also includes a matching Tolix table base which can be paired with any of our Isotop tabletops.
Why not head on over to our online store to view our replica Tolix dining chair in more detail or, if you happen to be passing, we’d love you to drop into our showroom in Brisbane where you can try them out for yourself.