The square glass profi le hot food display bars boast the latest in styling and design, at the same time offering all the features and reliability expected of a Roband product. They can be built-in, bench mounted or supplied with a trolley to suit. A wide range of gastronorm pan sizes available up to 100 mm deep. Set of 1/2 size 65 mm pans included.
- Stainless steel construction with tubular frame
- Overhead heating and illumination by stylish heat lamps manufactured from extruded aluminium, specifi cally designed to breathe
- Energy regulator control
- Wet or dry operation^
- Double skin tank for lower running costs
- Dura-life stainless steel elements for prolonged element life
- Safety lock ball valve drain
- Toughened safety glass front
- Streamlined for easy cleaning
- Removable cross bars
^Machines should not be left unattended.
w x d x h (mm)
|S26 / S26RD||3450||12||15.0||2005 x 615 x 750|
Note: RD signifi es roller doors included. Sneeze guards cannot be fi tted to the vertical control panel side when roller doors installed.
Note: Hot food display bars are suitable for short term food display. They are not a suitable substitute for a chicken humidifi er. They are also designed to accommodate pans available from Roband Australia. Although other brands of pans may fi t, this is not guaranteed due to
variations in other manufacturers’ pans. Hot food display bars are designed to be served around and not over. If units are to be used in a serve over capacity, protection from hot surfaces will need to be considered. Environmental infl uences will affect the operating performance of hot food displays. Consideration should be given to food types, air movement and ambient temperatures before specifying. For dry, fried foods, Roller Doors are highly recommended.