- Mode selector switch for either variable or pre-set 95 °C temperature control
- 3 sizes available – 10, 20 & 30 litre approx. capacity
- Double skinned tank construction for safe side temperatures, less than 50 °C
- Long life concealed elements allowing easy cleaning inside the urn
- Stylish brushed finish stainless steel exterior
- High grade 304 stainless steel inner tank
- Sturdy stainless steel non-drip tap
- Twist-lock lid with steam vent
- Sight-glass with cup capacity graduations
- Boil-dry protection
These Robatherm Hot Water Urns feature a unique mode selector switch that allows either variable or pre-set temperature control, providing ultimate flexibility and ease of use.
With the mode set to variable, the temperature can be controlled across a wide range via the graduated knob. Variable mode will suit those users who require warm or boiling water for their special application.
Switching the mode selector to pre-set will fix the temperature at 95 ºC, the optimal temperature for most applications involving tea and coffee. Using pre-set mode offers a fast and easy setup, achieving consistent temperatures every time. Adjustment of the knob in pre-set mode has no effect on the temperature setting of the urn – it remains constant at nominal 95 ºC. This prevents continuous boiling and excessive consumption of energy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.